UFC Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones look to build on his illustrious title reign against offensive madman Glover Teixeira in the main event of tonight's UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira pay-per-view (PPV) event. Four bouts support the main-card headliner on the featured PPV card: light heavyweight Phil Davis welcomes Anthony Johnson back to the UFC, former Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold meets Tim Boetsch, lightweight stalwart Jim Miller faces Yancy Medeiros and featherweights Andre Fili and Max Holloway will lead off the PPV.
Four preliminary fights will transpire on Fox Sports 1 beforehand at 8:00 p.m. ET, which include: top flyweight contender Joseph Benavidez versus Tim Elliott, former #1 lightweight Takanori Gomi taking on Isaac Vallie-Flagg, a women's bantamweight bout pitting Jessamyn Duke vs. Bethe Correia and a lightweight tilt between Danny Castillo and Charlie Brenneman.
- The night's action kicks off with one preliminary fight on UFC Fight Pass at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube.
- Four preliminary bouts will air on Fox Sports 1 starting at 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here including Comcast, DirecTV, and DISH Network.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone, you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here, the Android Market and AppStore or even now on YouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 171 action on Xbox Live and PS3/PS4 with the help of their video game consoles.
- The UFC also has a list of sports bars showing the event.
UFC 172 PPV Card (pay-per-view at 10:00 p.m. ET)
Fox Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET)
Fight Pass Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass at 7:30 p.m. ET)