I'm not even supposed to be here today. Or at least that's how it feels watching Friday morning MMA. But, I'm glad I was, because Fight Night Abu Dhabi was an unexpected treat. Tatsuya Kawajiri and Clay Guida went at it like cats in a sack and Ryan Laflare and John Howard took their roll reversal game to a whole new height. Add in a wealth of stoppages and the UFC's April 11th card was a heck of a lot of fun.
So, Kid Nate and I decided to use our post fight energy for a little friendly back and forth covering pre-fight expectations and post-fight realities.
Troubles with the video player? Watch it on YouTube.
- Rodrigo Noguiera: A sad day, or saddest day?
- Clay Guida has punching power?
- Ryan LaFlare eats too much... punishment
- Zane Simon is personally responsible for lighting a fire under Ramsey Nijem
- Jared Rosholt continues to fight like himself
- I told you Alers vs. Omer would be a good fight
- Bedford might be a "Guy I Can't Trust"