By semi-popular demand, we're featuring the second half of this week's MMA 3-Way because the original version was about three years long.
To review, Dallas Winston, Connor Ruebusch and Zane Simon each select a list of fighters whom they feel best represent a specific, singular-style of martial arts in MMA. Part One pertained to boxers, kickboxers and Muay Thai stylists while Part Two centers on wrestlers, wrestle-boxers, Judokas and Sambists.
- Searching for Future Champions: MMA's Top 25 Prospects, #1 - Mirsad Bektic
- TUF Nations middleweight Tyler Manawaroa posted racist photo on Instagram prior to joining show
- Bellator champ Michael Chandler on Eddie Alvarez, brain trauma in MMA and more
- What Would Be In My Ideal MMA Promotion
- UFC 173: Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort stare down pic with national flags