1. the action of cutting into or dissecting a living body.
2. the practice of subjecting living animals to cutting operations, especially in order to advance physiological and pathological knowledge.
3. What Kid Nate is making us calling this show.
Bloody Elbow's most prestigious meatheads -- Kid Nate, Dallas Winston and Connor Ruebusch -- unite to put every match up on the UFC 170 fight card under the microscope in this iteration of the MMA Vivisection.
Troubles with the video player? Watch it on YouTube
Subscribe to the MMA Nation page as a sign of your support and undying loyalty.
Key topics covered include:
- Erik Koch's move up to Lightweight
- Zach Machovsky's slick guard passing and improving striking plus the whole canard that a Bellator champ isn't a "UFC-level" fighter
- Enough hype about Aljamain Sterling vs. Cody Gibson to make even crusty old cynic Kid Nate get interested in the fight
- Lots of love for Raphael Assuncao and questions as to why Pedro Munhoz is being thrown in the very deep end of the division for his UFC debut.
- Jessica Eye vs. Alexis Davis -- all fight talk, no bullshit distractions
- Stephen Thompson vs Robert Whittaker as a classic boxer vs karateka matchup
- Some theories behind the booking logic of Mike Pyle vs. T.J. Waldburger...it boils down to "fun fight"
- Has Rory MacDonald been ruined? Can Demian Maia capitalize?
- Just how out of his depth is Patrick Cummins against Daniel Cormier?
- Ronda Rousey, Sara McMann and the variable meaning of a medal in women's Olympic wrestling vs. women's Olympic judo.
- Much much more
- UFC signs former hockey enforcer Steve Bosse for TUF Nations debut
- Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva trade barbs through the media during TUF filming
- Bloody Elbow WMMA All-time Invicta & UFC Statistics
- Bellator season 10 preview part 1: Rampage Jackson, King Mo, Pat Curran highlight season
- GSP says that reporters are afraid to talk about steroids in the UFC because they'll lose credentials