UFC women's Bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey faces what many consider her toughest challenge to date at UFC 170 on Feb. 22 when she faces Sara McMann. McMann, of course, won a silver medal in freestyle wrestling at the 2004 Olympics. Rousey, a bronze medalist in Judo herself, has brought in three-time Olympic wrestler Martin Berberyan to help her prep.
In this video the Fight Hub crew talk to Rousey's head coach Edmond Tarverdyan and get some ace footage of Rousey grappling with Berberyan as she preps for McMann.
- UFC Fight Night 36: Ronaldo Souza vs. Francis Carmont preview and the prognostication
- Georges St-Pierre talks about stepping away from fighting and his future
- UFC Fight Night 36: Erick Silva vs. Takenori Sato preview and the prognostication
- Ian McCall out of UFC Fight Night 37 fight with Brad Pickett
- MMA on Instagram: Celebrities, Selfies and the Cats You Asked For