Last week UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones told Bloody Elbow's Trent Reinsmith that he didn't "always see eye-to-eye with the UFC" and that he didn't know if they were "necessarily pushing me" but that "they are pushing Ronda Rousey really hard."
"I feel like, I'm owed a little bit of help, damnit," Rousey said with a laugh that seemed half-joking, half-serious. "I had to do so much to get to this, I'm not going to complain about it."
Rousey faces Sara McManna at UFC 170.
- UFC 170: Rousey's coach says McMann is not ready
- UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi - The Cut List
- Report: Rashad Evans vs. Daniel Cormier re-scheduled for UFC 172
- UFC Fight Night 36: Charles Oliveira vs. Andy Ogle preview and the prognostication
- Michael Chandler wants Gilbert Melendez to come to Bellator