UFC 169 went down at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ just under two weeks ago. The UFC's most recent PPV venture saw both the bantamweight and featherweight championships successfully defended. In the main event, Renan Barao TKO'd Urijah Faber in the first round to earn his first title defense as the undisputed champ. Jose Aldo completely outclassed contender Ricardo Lamas to win a unanimous decision in the co-main event.
Despite a record-setting number of decisions in a single UFC event, UFC 169 delivered a lot of action. On Tuesday, the UFC put out the above video on their YouTube channel showing the super slo-mo highlights from all of the night's fights. Take a look at how Abel Trujillo pulled off an incredible come-from-behind knockout to finish Jamie Varner in the second round of their lightweight fight.
- UFC replacing KO and Sub of the Night bonuses with $50K 'Performance' bonuses
- UFC: Dana White gave Machida a bonus from his own pocket for beating Tito Ortiz
- UFC has successfully sued at least one person for watching streams
- UFC Fight Night 36: Machida vs. Mousasi Care/Don't Care Preview
- NSAC documents show that "enhanced drug testing" program used in some UFC bouts lacks key tests