Another installment of the infamous and patened Care/Don't Care UFC Preview has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by the UFC and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- The recent PR contretemps in the MMA world including Jessica Eye, Thiago Silva and Tyler Manawaroa
- The proper pronunciation of Andrade and Reis
- The Alcantara brothers
- The last two riders on the Maximo Blanco hypetrain
- The forbiddingly long odds against Joe Proctor calling himself "The Proctor-cologist" or any variant thereon
- Charles Oliveira's gimme match against Andy Ogle and why it's the right thing
- Viscardi Andrade vs. Nicholas Musoke looks like big fun
- Erick Silva and his gimme match
- Our high hopes for Jacare Souza against Francis Carmont
- The exceedingly exciting headliner between Lyoto Machida and Gegard Mousasi and why Mousasi needs it more
- And much much more including Eugene's brief tenure as the infamous Paul Little's bodyguard, urine drinking, Donna Shalala, the time an infamous girlfriend murderer saved Eugene's life in a punk club