It's been a long, slow development process for the most recent UFC video game (remember the UFC's EA deal was announced in the summer of 2012). After a decent, if not exceptional, run with THQ over the past several years, the UFC hoped to be moving up to the big leagues with a deal with EA Sports who would maintain the yearly UFC offering. Unfortunately, EA has been trimming some of the fat, and the only concrete news we have about their UFC game is that it should be coming in "Spring 2014."
Not long ago we got a chance to show some of the fighter models from the in game graphics. Now, we're getting a look at those models in action with walkouts, in cage animations, and even a few glimpses of gameplay. Check it out and stay tuned to Bloody Elbow for more news and notes as the game release date nears.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov is turning up the trash talk on Rafael dos Anjos
- Knuckle Up #431: Where talk turns to steroids, steroids, losing + more steroids. Plus Machida v. Mousasi
- Sara McMann feels Ronda Rousey is 'just another opponent'
- Judo Chop: Mikey Garcia & Luis Collazo, Manipulating Distance
- BE's Baddest Greatest Submission Fighter Tournament: #1 Kazushi Sakuraba vs #8 Frank Shamrock