UFC Middleweight champ Chris Weidman will defend his title against ex-UFC Light Heavyweight champ Vitor Belfort at UFC 173. He spoke to Franklin McNeil of ESPN about the bout and Belfort's use of testosterone replacement therapy tonight at UFC 169 in Newark, N.J.
The fight will take place on May 24 at the MGM Grand Garden arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. It had been up in the air until tonight whether the fight would happen in May or over July 4th weekend.
- Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 317: UFC 169 Post-Fight Show
- UFC 169 results: Alan Patrick takes the unanimous decision over John Makdessi
- UFC 169 results: Chris Cariaso outpoints Danny Martinez for a dull unanimous decision win
- UFC 169 results: Nick Catone wins split decision over Tom Watson
- UFC 169 results: Al Iaquinta picks up a closely-fought UD over Kevin Lee