Hey guys! It's facepunchy time and that means BECW, motherfuckers. Lets.
A NOTE BEFORE WE GO ANY FURTHER
Godspeed You! Last Emperor captain 'Busa has decided that due to some shenanigans overseas, he will be unable to compete next season. We're gonna need one of you bold assfaces to step up and take the reigns of a team next season, and rather than a mad scramble the day before the draft, it would be swell if somebody would grow a pair now, okay?
Renan Barao (135) vs. Urijah Faber (134.5) - Bantamweight championship
Jose Aldo (145) vs. Ricardo Lamas (144.5) - Featherweight championship
Frank Mir (256.5) vs. Alistair Overeem (257) - Heavyweight
John Lineker (126*) vs. Ali Bagautinov (126) - Flyweight
Jamie Varner (156) vs. Abel Trujillo (155.5) - Lightweight
FS1/Fight Pass prelims:
John Makdessi (155) vs. Alan Patrick (155.5) - Lightweight
Chris Cariaso (125) vs. Danny Martinez (125.5) - Flyweight
Nick Catone (185.5) vs. Tom Watson (185.5) - Middleweight
Al Iaquinta (155) vs. Kevin Lee (155.5) - Lightweight
Clint Hester (185.5) vs. Andy Enz (184.5) - Middleweight
Tony Martin (155.5) vs. Rashid Magomedov (155) - Lightweight
Neil Magny (170.25) vs. Gasan Umalatov (170) - Welterweight
- No, that wasn't an earthquake yesterday, Mir and Reem's smug auras collided and caused shockwaves to travel across the globe and knock Johnathan Goulet unconscious.
- Nothing makes me more nervous than picking an English fighter to beat a wrestler.
- Gasan Umalatov's new nickname is Gas Can Molotov because fuck you that's why
- John Lineker almost missed weight AGAIN. ffs.
- God's lessons are so beautiful.