Whie seemed open to the idea of Lesnar being active in the WWE and UFC (transcription via MMA Mania):
"He wants to. We'll see what happens. He feels that, because of the illness he had while he was here, he feels that he wasn't 100-percent and he'd like to take another run at it. We'll see what happens. He wants to do both. He's doing great over there and when his scheduled opens up, he'd like to fight. Yeah, I got a good relationship with him."
- UFC 169: Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem preview and the prognostication
- Sam Sicilia says Julianna Pena was not 'assaulted' as claimed by Dana White
- Journo To Journo: Luke Thomas on TRT, Bellator & Fight Pass
- MMA Beat 32: UFC 169, Pena attacked, NSAC Nelson, Chael vs Wandy, adios Pat Barry, more
- Biggest International Wrestling Tournament in the USA: Dave Schultz Memorial Live Video