Join Bloody Elbow's Kid Nate, Dallas Winston and Connor Ruebusch for a detailed set of previews and predictions for UFC 169: Barao vs. Faber.
1. the action of cutting into or dissecting a living body.
2. the practice of subjecting living animals to cutting operations, especially in order to advance physiological and pathological knowledge.
3. What Kid Nate is making us calling this show.
Bloody Elbow's most prestigious meatheads -- Kid Nate, Dallas Winston and Connor Ruebusch -- unite to put every match up on the UFC 169
fight card under the microscope in this iteration of the MMA Vivisection. UFC 169 is dually captained by Brazil's Nova Uniao squad as bantamweight
champion Renan Barao
rematches Urijah Faber
in the headliner and unruly featherweight
champion Jose Aldo defends against Ricardo Lamas
in the co-main event.
Key topics covered include:
- Will training under Duane Ludwig and Team Alpha Male propel Lamas to a featherweight title?
- Why is Barao headlining over Aldo?
- What's a question mark kick? Is it what Nikita Krylov employed in his UFC debut last week?
- Does Lamas even train with Team Alpha Male? Ask Kid Nate.
- Does Urijah Faber have a chance this time around against Renan Barao?
- Will Mir be the same ol' Mir against Overeem, or does he have some surprises left?
- What's in Connor's pipe? And he does what in his free time?
As always, you can watch this video on Youtube, where you should also subscribe to the MMA Nation page as a sign of your support and undying loyalty.