Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discoursehas arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
If you have issues with the video embed here you can always watch it on YouTube.
Please note that the "care/don't care preview" is in no way intended to disrespect the fighters in question and is merely our attempt to evaluate the marketing efforts on behalf of said fighters by the UFC and their management.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
* Is Dagastan really Russia? What's the angle vis-a-vis M-1 and Putin's Olympics and the UFC's Dagestani infusion?
* Eugene's mysterious Andy Enz connection
* Nate's pleasure receptors and Al Iaquinta
* Tom Watson -- actually entertaining?
* John Makdessi and the lethal Taekwondo styles
* WTF is the deal with Jamie Varner
* Is everyone afraid of Abel Trujillo?
* Can John Lineker make Flyweight?
* Frank Mir or Alistair Overeem who can dig deep and find a way to lose?
* Is it racist to say Russians can beat up black guys? That Brazilians beat up Russians?
* Tales from periphery of the porn industry
* Jose Aldo and why he's not headlining
* Ricardo Lamas and why he's not headlining
* Urijah Faber is awesome but the California Kid has no chance
* Renan Barao has no concept of defeat OR he knows well the bitter taste of a dirt-floor in the favela