For those who can't see the image, it's a screen grab of a text, presumably from Nate and it reads (I attempted to transcribe it completely verbatim, any correct grammar might be a typo on my part):
Last nights fight was wack first of all these guys are here to cause confusion I'm here to put these ass whoopins down to there maximum effect an u got these guys out here havn a wrestling match they're smiling an shaking hands and having a good old time instead of fighting for real they're play fighting and this shits putting me to sleep thats not what i signed up for nobody wants to watch that shit and it's definitely causing confusion to the fans and the fighters I don't know who's judging these fights they should've both lost the fight
Then you got that other motherfucker playing his hollywood roll on the sidelines in his #sillyasssuits getting paid to sit there and state his bullshit opinion like anyone gives a fuck you been here like 2 years and pulled out of half ur fights so I don't know why u think ur callin the shots how about you win another fight or 2 and then maybe you can fight me motherfucker.
ps. I thought thompsons bitchass won the wrestling match...
It should be noted that Diaz dropped a unanimous decision to Henderson at UFC on Fox 5 (coincidentally perhaps that was by far Henderson's highest-rated show on Fox) and got KO'd by Josh Thomson at UFC on Fox 7.
- Alex Caceres on his change in attitude: 'I'm just remembering who I was'
- UFC: Roy Nelson has applied for Keith Kizer's vacated position with the NSAC
- Hacker gets UG passwords despite using similar encryption to UFC.TV
- Striking Styles: Muay Thai breakdown part 1 - The Thai Style
- Knuckle Up #433: Where UFC On Fox 10 Screws The Just + The Unjust Alike and Dana White and the Visage of Dana White Blots Out the Sun