Joe Warren tells Ariel Helwani about his recent successful run as a bantamweight, getting a crack at the Bellator bantamweight title next, his recent health issues, not being a pro wrestling fan as a kid, Ronda Rousey asking for his help to train for Sara McMann, Scott Jorgensen's drop to flyweight, and more.
- Bellator star Rampage Jackson turns on former sponsor Reebok
- Dynamic Fastener sponsoring UFC fighters without tax, offered Tate $10,000 to beat Rousey
- Chris Leben makes his retirement official
- Steroids from A to Z, and how they work to improve athletic performance
- UFC: Chris Lytle makes bid to fight Roy Jones, Jr.