When Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was winding down his UFC tenure, one of his many public grievances with the promotion was their refusal to let him wear his sponsor Reebok's products in the Octagon. Well all beautiful relationships must end because Rampage has now moved on and is dissing Reebok too.
Rampage KO'd Joey Beltran at Bellator 106 last fall after a planned PPV bout with Tito Ortiz fell through. He'll face ex-Bellator Light Heavyweight champ Christian M'Pumbo at Bellator 110 on Feb. 28 at Mohegan Sun on Spike TV in the opening round of the next Bellator tournament.
- Dynamic Fastener sponsoring UFC fighters without tax, offered Tate $10,000 to beat Rousey
- Chris Leben makes his retirement official
- Steroids from A to Z, and how they work to improve athletic performance
- UFC: Chris Lytle makes bid to fight Roy Jones, Jr.
- With new reality show set to debut, Dana White won't rule out possibility of promoting boxing