The new year has come and with it the long related release of EA Sports' first UFC offering approaches. We're still several months away from the expected (but as yet unannounced) release date. But until that date approaches EA has released a few screenshots of their in game face models. Other than the fact that Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen both appear to have a serious case of the grumps, everyone looks pretty great. Check it out, via Kotaku.
Hopefully the EA offering will be bereft of the previously terrible "create-a-fighter-for-money" option that prevented users from making their favorite fighters outside the Zuffa Catalogue and using them immediately. There always seems to be a couple fighters I find myself wanting to fight with or against in these games only to find them unavailable. Not being able to make them as well is just frustrating. Who are you hoping to see in game? What other major peeves are you hoping to see gone?
- Kyoji Horiguchi injured, UFC signs TUF 18 fighter Danny Martinez
- Michael Bisping vs. Tim Kennedy expected to headline 'TUF Nations' finale in April
- Gegard Mousasi feels Lyoto Machida will be a tough test, but not his biggest test
- UFC 172: Glover Teixeira agrees Jon Jones beat Gustafsson, wants 1st round KO
- UFC on Fox 10: Road to the Octagon