On Wednesday January 15, UFC Fight Night 35 went down in Duluth, GA. The main event featured a middleweight bout between Luke Rockhold and Constantinos Philippou. It took the former Strikeforce champion only half a round to finish Costas. Rockhold blasted him with a pair of kicks to the body that sent Philippou to the mat and forced the TKO stoppage.
White does forum AMA, says Fedor sucks
UFC president, Dana White treated UFC fans to an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on the Underground forum this morning. Here's a recap of the better parts of it.
Rockhold recovered from a loss in his promotional debut, bring his UFC record up to 1-1. Philippou dropped two fights in a row for the first time in his career and fell to 5-3 in the UFC.
The co-main event saw Brad Tavares upsetting Lorenz Larkin in a unanimous decision. Bantamweights T.J. Dillashaw and Mike Easton appeared on the card, as well as former Flyweight contender John Moraga against Dustin Ortiz.
Take a look at the "Fight Motion" video above with high-definition slow motion highlights of those and many other fights from the event.
- Searching for Future Champions: MMA's Top 25 Prospects, #10 - Sheymon Moraes
- Alliance MMA head coach Eric Del Fierro gives updates on Phil Davis, Michael Chandler, and more
- UFC: Dana White does an impromptu AMA on the UG forum, says Fedor sucks
- Boxing legend Sugar Shane Mosley talks about promoting MMA
- The MMA Beat on GSP vs the UFC, Anderson Silva's recovery, Keith Kizer and more