Here's what Dana had to say:
* You're insane if you don't think Duane Ludwig is the coach of the year
* Ric Flair - Dana's first time meeting him, Flair's a UFC fan
* Dominic Cruz' injury -- not for the best. White couldn't feel more sorry for a guy. "Kat Zingano and Cruz are neck and neck for bad luck"
* Frank Mir got hit by a friggin car and wasn't out as long as Cruz has been
* If Barao stops Faber he's probably the P4P best in the world
* IF Faber wins it'll be the biggest win of his career in every sense of the word, even if he loses, look at the year Faber has had
* Luke Rockhold is right in the mix at MW
* UFC Fight Pass is awesome and it's doing very well, we're continuing to add content
* On the WWE online network -- you'll see more leagues doing this
* Dana says they've been planning UFC Fight Pass for 13 years, timing had nothing to do with the WWE product launch
* Talks about cable companies threatening to drop WWE from their PPV networks
* "Vince is a trailblazer"
* On Brock Lesnar: "You never know. How am I coy? Me and Brock talk. Brock says he has some regrets since he wasn't healthy. A Brock Lesnar who was 100% could have done better.
* Dana's response to Brock: "You're out of your f**king mind."
* Brock was fighting at 40%
* Dana knew that UFC 168 would be big and "it was the biggest one ever in some ways."
* What if the Super Bowl is moved to Saturday due to weather? "There's no way in hell. They don't give a shit if it's snowing rocks. They'll play on Sunday."
* Dana wants to watch the Patriots play in the Super Bowl