The UFC Fight Night 35 bantamweight bout between T.J. Dillashaw and Mike Easton was pretty one-sided overall. Dillashaw battered Easton around the cage for 15 minutes and picked up the decision victory. Check out the video highlights above, and/or read BE editor Brent Brookhouse's play-by-play of the last two rounds below.
Round 2 - Dillashaw landing really hard combinations, Easton firing back but Dillashaw clearly winning these exchanges. Head kick by Dillashaw opens up Easton's face and now Dillashaw is on top. Easton gets up but eats a big knee and more punches. Dillashaw beating on him som more and getting a takedown. Dillashaw takes the back standing. Dillashaw tries for a takedown and Easton manages to stay upright. Knees to the back of the legs by Dillashaw. 10-9 Dillashaw.
Round 3 - Dillashaw doing more of the same to start the round. Good combo by Dillashaw again. Easton just has nothing for TJ here. Dillashaw doing whatever he wants and Easton can't do anything to stop it. 10-9 Dillashaw.
Official scorecards: 30-27 across the board. TJ Dillashaw wins by unanimous decision.
- TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia episode 1 live discussion
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: T.J. Dillashaw outclasses Mike Easton for unanimous decision win
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: Yoel Romero comes back to TKO Derek Brunson in round 3
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: John Moraga ekes out split decision over Dustin Ortiz
- UFC Fight Night 35 results: Cole Miller chokes out Sam Sicilia in round 2