Fight Hub TV caught up with UFC contenders Mark Munoz and Jake Ellenberger and got their thoughts on Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez, the Showtime boxing pay-per-view taking place in Las Vegas on September 14.
Ellenberger most recently lost a 3 round decision to Rory MacDonald at UFC on Fox 8 in July. His next fight has not yet been scheduled. Munoz faces Michael Bisping at UFC Fight Night 30 in Manchester, England on October 26.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Rafael 'Feijao' Cavalcante to face Igor Pokrajac at UFC Fight Night 32
- Bellator 98: Shlemenko vs. Cooper preview, plus Joe Warren, middleweight tournament quarterfinals
- Frank Mir vs. Alistair Overeem official for UFC 167
- Report: Johny Hendricks has yet to file VADA paperwork
- UFC 166 fight card: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos 3