Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
Topics covered today include:
- Enjoying the vicious beatdowns of UFC 164 -- is that wrong?
- Josh Barnett vs. Steve Albini
- Ben Askren vs. UFC Countdown
- Ben Rothwell vs. Travis Browne
- Sean Sherk vs. the almost worst nickname in MMA history
- Brandon Vera vs. Joe Silva
- Norman Mailer vs. Eugene
- and much much more
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC Fight Night 28: Glover Teixeira vs. Ryan Bader Dissection
- UFC Fight Night: Teixeira vs. Bader - Live results and play-by-play for preliminary card
- Extensive video interview with MMA legend Kazushi Sakuraba
- UFC Fight Night 28: Yushin Okami vs. Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza Dissection
- How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Loads of MMA Twitter Beefs, Racist Jokes, and GSP vs. Hendricks