Rener Gracie is joined by former UFC Light Heavyweight champ Lyoto Machida and they break down the jiu-jitsu technique used by Anthony Pettis to submit Ben Henderson at UFC 164 and take the UFC Lightweight title. They watch the action on a big screen in Rener's garage and offer their commentary and insight.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Interview Exclusive: Joe Rogan Explains Everything, Part II
- Glory kickboxing coming to Los Angeles, Chicago, New York with shows to air on Spike TV
- UFC fighter rankings: Pettis enters P4P list, many other changes
- Report: Former UFC lightweight champion Sean Sherk announces retirement
- UFC Fight Night 28: Bader vs. Teixeira - The Cut List