Here's some of what she said:
I only had one day to observe some of what went on (did we miss the 'shit to do' part). I'm trying not to be a hypocrite and judge someone (cough Dana White cough) on just a small bit of what I have observed, especially if Ronda gives them a good recommendation.
From the fraction of the entire time I observed, it appeared that Ronda was taunted quite a bit without being allowed to respond, with a deliberate intent to create a certain image for television. Maybe they'll show some of that on the episode, maybe not. For those of you who say she cries too much - she's always cried like that all of her life. Who the hell are you people to enforce a crying quota? If she cries over sad movies, happy endings and losing her car keys, what's it to you? I'm the opposite of that. I've cried three times in the last twenty years, and one of those was when Ronda's father died. So, she can have my share of the quota and it averages out.
Ronda cares if she wins. When she loses it feels like the whole world fell in. She's extremely loyal to people and when they are hurt, it hurts her.
People are sometimes offended by Ronda because she does not fit how they think she should act. At Ronda's age, given the same degree of provocation, I would have punched out a few people, hit someone with a chair, told everyone to fuck off and walked out. This is why our family cannot do a reality TV show. So, no, I am the LAST person to ask don't I think she should behave differently.
Ronda is a chip off the old block it appears.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Asian MMA Update: Shinya Aoki drops to 145 lbs at ONE FC 11, Suzuki vs. Kayoom for welterweight title at ONE FC 12
- Jon Jones holds top spot in SB Nation pound-for-pound rankings
- Daily MMA 9/26: Gustafsson on Jones loss, full Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar fight, more
- Bellator: Brent Weedman skeptical of the impact of Rampage/Tito headlining Bellator's 1st PPV
- UFC Profiles removed for Benny Alloway, Papy Abedi, and James Head