Nate Diaz has been pretty vocal about his lack of enthusiasm for his next scheduled UFC bout, a rematch with Gray Maynard. Diaz first tweeted that he'd be facing Lightweight champ Anthony Pettis. Then this week he tweeted that he'll be unable to fight Maynard on November 30 at the TUF 18 Finale due to his high school reunion.
"The Diaz brothers are doing something crazy? I'm shocked.
"I heard about it yesterday," White said. "I haven't talked to Joe [Silva] or anybody, so I don't know if it's true.
"I don't take Twitter for news, you know?" he said. "It's not an official statement."
Stay tuned to Bloody Elbow for updates on this developing story.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- John McCarthy and Ontario Commission on near stoppage during Jones vs. Gustafsson
- Journo to Journo: Getting to know Kid Nate on a more personal level
- How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? Jon Jones' face 4 days after UFC 165, Mark Hunt Hacked
- Tito Ortiz tries to organize 'Expendables' gang of UFC Hall of Famers to crash 20th anniversary UFC
- UFC: Glover Teixeira open to fight on UFC 168 card if he doesn't get next title shot