It's time for UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson. The card is headlined by a Light Heavyweight championship bout between champ Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson. That fight and four others will air live on pay-per-view beginning at 10 p.m. ET. Four preliminary fights will air live on Fox Sports 1 beginning at 8 p.m. ET and four other preliminary fights will stream live on Facebook beginning at 6:15 p.m. ET.
The main card features Jones vs. Gustafsson and the interim Bantamweight championship bout between Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland as well as Heavyweights Brendan Schaub vs. Matt Mitrione, Middleweights Costa Philippou vs. Francis Carmont and Lightweights Pat Healy vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The Fox Sports 1 preliminary card features 4 bouts: Lightweights Mike Ricci vs. Myles Jury, Bantamweights Ivan Menjivar vs. Wilson Reis, Welterweights Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson and Bantamweights Mitch Gagnon vs. Dustin Kimura.
You can watch the first four preliminary bouts right here at Bloody Elbow or on Facebook or YouTube. Those bouts are: Lightweights John Makdessi vs. Renee Forte and Jesse Ronson vs. Michel Prazeres, Bantamweights Roland Delorme vs. Alex Caceres, and Heavyweights Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielańczuk.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page and on YouTube as well as right here at Bloody Elbow. The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:15 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube or Yahoo!
- Four preliminary bouts will play on Fox Sports 1 starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located herethe Android Market and AppStore or even now on YouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 165 action on Xbox Live with the help of their video game consoles.
- The UFC has a list of sports bars showing the event.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 165: Jones vs Gustafsson - Live results and play-by-play for Facebook and Fox Sports 1 prelims
- UFC 165 fight card primer: Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
- Jon Jones finds motivation in 'spoiled brat' comment from Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC 165: Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson Preview and the Prognostication
- 2013 FILA World Championships of Wrestling Day 6 Live Video Stream