Another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse has arrived. Eugene S. Robinson, author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking, is Kid Nate's counterpart for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
As always with the Care/Don't Care preview -- the caveat -- no disrespect is intended to the fighters. This isn't a commentary on the skill, heart or entertainment potential of any fighter, just a commentary on the UFC's marketing of said fighters and whether or not any anticipation has been built for the fight.
Today Kid Nate and Eugene discuss:
- UFC 165 from bottom to top
- Traditional martial arts in MMA -- John Makdessi and Stephen Thompson represent
- Jon Jones' future and "real personality"
- The fate of various Nazi leaders
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 165: Brendan Schaub vs. Matt Mitrione Preview and Prognostication
- Bellator 100 Lima vs Saunders 2: preview & predictions
- UFC 165: Alexander Gustafsson 'ready to shock the world'
- Dana White: 'People don't like' Jon Jones
- 2013 FILA World Championships of Wrestling Day 5 Live Video Stream