The UFC Light Heavyweight title is on the line Saturday night at UFC 165 when champ Jon Jones meets challenger Alexander Gustafsson. MMA Mania's Matthew Roth spoke to Gustafsson about his plans should he win that bout:
"First of all, I'll be enjoying seeing my family and friends. My dogs and being around them. I will have that belt around my waist for a month. I will shower with it. Sleep with it. I will eat with it. I will train with it. I'm go fish and hunt with it. I will do everything with that belt."
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Jose Aldo thinks Chad Mendes hasn't done enough for a rematch, wants Lamas or Swanson
- NJSAC explains late removal of Elvis Mutapcic from WSOF 5
- UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson fight card
- Daily MMA 9/15: Mayweather vs. Canelo post-fight presser and interviews, WSOF 5, arm-breaking Thai kicks
- Brandon Thatch vs. Paulo Thiago added to UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson 2