Been wondering what Kevin Ferguson, aka Kimbo Slice, is up to since his last boxing win in January? Well TMZ has the latest from the YouTube back yard fighter turned Ultimate Fighter turned pro-boxer. Turns out the 39-year-old Kimbo is hoping to meet 47-year-old Eric Esch, aka Butterbean, in the boxing ring.
Kimbo is 7-0 with 6 of those wins by KO since starting his professional boxing career in 2011. He went 4-2 in MMA splitting a pair of UFC bouts against Houston Alexander and Matt Mitrione but retired from the sport in 2010 after being cut by the UFC.
Esch is 77-10-4 as a boxer (most of those in 4 round fights). He lost via TKO in June when he couldn't answer the bell for round three against Kirk Lawton in Australia. Esch is also an MMA veteran with a 17-10-1 record. He last fought MMA in 2011. He's 3-4 as a kickboxer but hasn't done that since 2009.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Charles Oliveira fights Jeremy Larsen at UFC 166
- Breaking Down the Big One: Mayweather vs. Alvarez full fight video and analysis of Lucas Matthysse vs. Lamont Peterson
- How's Taste My Tweet Tweet? McCall vs. Gaudinot Beef, Jon Jones dancing, Tim Kennedy, Ring vs. Cage
- Boxing Champ Adrien Broner on MMA: 'I really don't look at it as a real sport'
- Old School MMA Review: UFC 7 - Marco Ruas wins, nobody cares