Believe it, there's nothing that I want to do more than to be back in the cage, to be back fighting. I just love doing that. Life has been pushing me everywhere but in that direction, but now I'm getting so tired and frustrated with everything else that I'm going to just bury myself into a mat and train the whole day, and do what I love, which is training and fighting. For sure, I'll be fighting again.
Man, I've just begun training again and I'm feeling good. I had a few problems in the family and now I got everything tuned up, everything is getting better. So I'm looking to be in top shape in three or four months from now, and from there I'll set up a date.
Gracie, 46, has been busy as a coach since his last UFC bout, a 2010 loss to Matt Hughes at UFC 112. Gracie's students include UFC Welterweight champ Georges St. Pierre, UFC Middleweight champ Chris Weidman and former UFC Lightweight champ Frankie Edgar.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- Rashad Evans talks fighting, burn out and Chael Sonnen
- On behalf of Josh Samman, the tragic loss of Hailey Kate Bevis
- Alistair Overeem says with a loss to Frank Mir he 'better start doing something else'
- Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 290: Pat Healy, Brent Weedman, Mick Maynard, MMA Discussion
- Breaking Down the Big One: Mayweather vs. Alvarez full fight video and analysis of Danny Garcia vs. Erik Morales