Former UFC Light Heavyweight champ just lost a controversial decision to Phil Davis at UFC 163 in a fight most thought he won. Now he's hitting the bottle to ease the pain. The urine sample bottle that is.
Machida revealed in 2009 that his family believes in drinking their own urine as a health measure. In the above video he proselytizes for the practice to an attractive female Brazilian reporter and for some reason the two both urinate into cups, then swap samples and drink each other's pee.
It's exceedingly odd. Enjoy!
More from Bloody Elbow:
- MMA Fan's Guide to Grappling: Sambo
- The Ultimate Fighter 19 tryouts set for August 27th, middleweights and light heavyweights will be featured
- Chael Sonnen's licensing fate to be determined at meeting Thursday; facing complaints from 'activist groups'
- Daily MMA 8/7: Sonnen on Jones vs. Gustafsson and Shogun/Vitor, Rousey's memorable chat, more
- Interview with Catch Wrestling instructor Kris Iatskevich at NY Combat Sambo