In which I offer my post-fight review and analysis of UFC 163 from top to bottom.
If you like this sort of thing, subscribe to MMA Nation on YouTube and get all of my videos as soon as they're uploaded.
- The disappointing main event, the Korean Zombie's fluke shoulder injury and Herb Dean's failure to stop the fight when Jung was clearly injured.
- The controversial judges decision in the Phil Davis vs. Lyoto Machida co-main event.
- The weakness of UFC 163 as a pay-per-view offering
- The very exciting back-and-forth how was this not fight of the night bout between John Lineker and Jose Maria Tome.
- The return of the bathrobe
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 163 Results Sunday Perspective: Jose Aldo Stops the Korean Zombie, Phil Davis gets Controversial Decision
- UFC 163: Aldo vs. Jung results: Winners and losers
- Tweet of the Day: Brandon Vera calls out Brian Stann for UFC 163 announcing bias
- UFC 163 Fight Video: Jose Aldo retains title after Chan Sung Jung Injury
- UFC 163 results: Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis full fight video highlights online