Throughout the first 15 minutes of the UFC 163 main event, Chan Sung Jung stayed competitive as he challenged Jose Aldo for the Featherweight title. Unfortunately for the "Korean Zombie" he dislocated his shoulder in a fourth round exchange with the champion. Aldo capitalized when he saw his weakened opponent and finished the fight at 2:00 of round 4.
It's hard to say at this point how the injury will effect Jung going forward. Keep your eyes tuned to Bloody Elbow for more information on medical suspension for UFC 163 and the recovery of The Korean Zombie.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC president Dana White says Lyoto Machida won all three rounds against Phil Davis
- UFC 163 results: Phil Davis wins controversial decision over Lyoto Machida
- UFC 163: Aldo vs. Jung post-fight news, results, and analysis
- UFC 163 post-fight press conference video and coverage
- UFC 163 results: Cezar Ferreira destroys Thiago Santos