It's time for UFC 164! The card is headlined by a Lightweight championship bout between champ Ben Henderson and his rival Anthony Pettis. That fight and four others will air live on pay-per-view beginning at 10 p.m. ET. Four preliminary fights will air live on Fox Sports 1 beginning at 8 p.m. ET and three other preliminary fights will stream live on Facebook beginning at 6:30 p.m. ET.
The FS 1 prelim card features Lightweights Jamie Varner vs. Gleison Tibau, Flyweights Louis Gaudinot vs. Tim Elliott, Welterweights Pascal Krauss vs. Hyun Gyu Lim, and Bantamweights Chico Camus vs. Kyung Ho Kang.
This guide is intended for American fans, if you're internationalthe UFC has a how to watch guide available.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:30 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- You can order the pay per view on YouTube.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here the Android Market and AppStore or even now on YouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 164 action on Xbox Live with the help of their video game consoles.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis - Live results, play-by-play and live blog
- UFC 164 fight card primer: Erik Koch vs. Dustin Poirier
- UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis - Live results and play-by-play for preliminary bouts
- UFC 164 fight card primer - Fox Sports 1 Preliminary card
- UFC 164: Benson Henderson vs. Anthony Pettis Dissection