Anthony Perosh apparently likes to have the highest second-to-dollar ratio in the UFC. The last time he entered the octagon, he got knocked out in seven seconds. This time, he turned the tables and picked up his own knockout over Vinny Magalhaes in just 14 seconds in their UFC 163 light heavyweight bout.
It was over just as quickly as it began. The two men touched gloves, and Persoh connected with a solid right to Vinny's chin. Vinny went down and tried to work his guard, but Perosh clubbed him on the chin a bunch of times and put him out. The referee gave him every opportunity to try and fight, but Magalhaes was out.
The 41-year-old Perosh improved to 4-4 in the UFC over 2 stints and helped to bury the memory of the Jimmo KO. Magalhaes has now dropped two in a row and is 1-4 in the UFC overall over two stints with the organization. He said he expected to be cut if he lost, and he just might get his wish now.
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC 163 results: Amanda Nunes stops Sheila Gaff with elbows
- UFC 163 results: Sergio Moraes submits Neil Magny early
- UFC 163 results: Ian McCall takes decision over Iliarde Santos
- UFC 163 results: Rani Yahya takes decision over Josh Clopton
- UFC 163 results: Francimar Barroso decisions Ednaldo Oliveira