Former UFC Middleweight champ was a guest on Sway in the Morning. When asked about boxing champ Floyd Mayweather, Silva initially replied "who?" He feigned ignorance of Mayweather's identity while singing the praises of his favorite boxers.
Finally in response to a caller, Silva said, "I no respect Mayweather. He no respect my sport."
Silva also talked about his KO loss to Chris Weidman at UFC 162, his disinterest in fighting Jon Jones, and his "big dream" of fighting Roy Jones:
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC Fight Night 27 Injury Rewind
- UFC Fight Night 27: Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos Dissection
- UFC Fight Night 30 fight card: Bisping vs. Munoz
- UFC 164: Josh Barnett 'I think there are more athletes than fighters now'
- Rosi Sexton vs. Jessica Andrade booked for UFC Fight Night: Bisping vs. Munoz