"Obviously it would always be a dream of mine to fight Anderson Silva and be the guy to take the title, of course. Yeah I was a little disappointed and I'm not taking anything away from his win, but we all know Anderson Silva was acting like an idiot and he got knocked out. It would have been nice to be the guy that did it, so congratulations to Chris, he's the new champion and certainly a formidable force at middleweight, but yeah, it stinks a little. I could have easily done that."
More from Bloody Elbow:
- UFC Fight Night 27 Judo Chop: Carlos Condit's Killer Instincts
- Update: Details revealed from Millers court appearance
- Asian MMA: Eddie Ng vs. Peter Davis among 3 fights added to ONE FC 11
- UFC Fight Night 27: Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker Dissection
- UFC Fight Night 27: Condit vs. Kampmann betting lines