"I think that I've earned the right to come back when I get this knee figured out and fight for the title. The truth is, if anybody wants to fight me, I'd think it would be now. I mean, I'm coming back from a long layoff -- now's the chance to get it in on me if you want to fight me." - Dominick Cruz
More from Bloody Elbow:
- NHL's Shawn Thornton and UFC to host Parkinson's disease fundraiser Wednesday night
- Georges St. Pierre paying for Vada testing out of pocket
- Daily MMA 8/11: WSOF 4 fight videos, stellar Capoeira KO, Phil Davis on decision win over Lyoto Machida
- Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao PPVs highlight loaded fall boxing schedule
- UPDATED: Mayhem Miller arrested again?