I'm back with another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse. Eugene S. Robinson author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Askingis my counter-part for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Topics covered include:
* Eugene's wild-eyed conspiracy theories about the fall of Anderson Silva
* Nate flying the flag of reason and rational thought
* Eugene hedging his bets
* Nate hedging his bets
* The weird pre-fight interview wherein Silva said Weidman winning would be "the perfect outcome."
* Where we go from here does a rematch occur? Does Silva win? Does Weidman win again?
* Nate and Eugene arrive at three scenarios which will prove who was right.