We've got a special news edition of The MMA Hour on Thursday, as a former champion, and one of the most popular names in the sport, will make a special announcement at 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT / 4 p.m. GMT.
from MMA Fighting.
So, who do we think it is? Here's a couple of guesses off the top of my head:
- Tito Ortiz announces comeback, begs Bellator/UFC for a deal
- Nick Diaz announces comeback and campaigns for a fight with Anderson Silva
- BJ Penn makes his return at lightweight
- Ken Shamrock challenges Jon Jones
- Anderson Silva retires
- Vitor Belfort speaks in caps lock about THIS IT IS MY TIME LETS RT THIS JESUS GIVE ME POWER FOR FIGHTING WIDEMAN DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG
- Fedor unretires and fights Brock Lesnar on Siberian tundra
- Rich Franklin says goodbye to MMA
- Matt Serra returns and will now fight at
Light HeavyweightJunior Pastaweight
- Dominick Cruz gets prosthetic legs
- Urijah Faber drops to flyweight
- Gina Carano quits her movie career and returns to MMA
Any other guesses? My money's on Tito.