UFC 160 goes down tonight from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Headlining the card is a heavyweight title bout between champion Cain Velasquez and challenger Antonio Silva. The first three preliminary bouts kick off at 6:35 p.m. ET on Facebook, four prelim fights take place on FX at 8 p.m. and the PPV main card takes place at 10 p.m.
In addition to Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva, the main card is co-main evented by Junior dos Santos vs. Mark Hunt. Rounding out the card is Glover Teixeira vs. James Te Huna, Gray Maynard vs. TJ Grant and Donald Cerrone vs. KJ Noons.
- The night's action kicks off with three preliminary fights being featured on the UFC's Facebook page. The free prelim stream will kick off around 6:30 p.m. ET.
- The UFC has an online PPV available at UFC.tv.
- The UFC's UStream page also offers an option to stream the PPV online.
- YouTube is also an option for the online streaming PPV.
- Four preliminary bouts will play on FX TV starting at 8 p.m. ET
- Almost every major cable or satellite carrier offers the PPV's in standard definition and hi-def. A list of carriers is available here.
- Roku will be an option for watching the PPV on your TV.
- The PPV show will also stream on XBox live, providing yet another option if you don't have satellite or cable.
- If you're all out of other options but have an iPhone or Android phone you are able to order the PPV on either platform. The iPhone app can be located here the Android Market and AppStore or even now onYouTube.com and Roku.
- Gamers can also catch the UFC 160 action onXbox Live with the help of their video game consoles.