Kid Nate and Eugene S. Robinson author of Fight! look back at UFC 158's Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz title fight and ask why and look ahead to Gilbert Melendez vs Benson Henderson and ask if Cesar Gracie will ever coach a UFC champion.
I'm back with another installment of the MMA Tete-A-Tete: Coarsening the Discourse. Eugene S. Robinson author of Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Ass-Kicking but Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked for Asking is my counter-part for this edition.
As always if you enjoy this sort of gum flapping, subscribe to the MMA Nation YouTube channel. Subscribers are the only ones who can watch us shoot these things live.
Topics covered include:
* A sadder, but wiser Eugene eat a hearty helping of humble pie while Kid Nate crows his savant level predictive abilities.
* Nick Diaz Nick Diaz Nick Diaz, who what where when why
* A discourse in which we do NOT accuse any fighters of aberrant sexual practices or use of PEDs but we discuss the possibilities and/or rumors about certain fighters and we name names and call 'em like we see 'em while avoiding any legal liability or making any definitive statements of fact about any persons living or dead.
* Camp Cesar Gracie and their record in UFC title fights and whether or not Gilbert Melendez can be the one to finally bring a UFC title home to Cesar.
* We struggle in vain to remember the term "lactic acidosis" and the fact that Jake Shields is fighting Tyron Woodley next. If you feel so inclined please note the times of these brain farts in the comments and I will annotate the video.