The inimitable Rener and Ryron Gracie are back with another video to break down the action of UFC 157, featuring the facelock and armbar techniques in the Ronda Rousey vs Liz Carmouche main event, and Kenny Robertson's 'Suloev Stretch' kneebar that won Submission of the Night.
The Gracie Brothers return to our screens in this new video. Rener and Ryron Gracie take a look back at UFC 157 and spend the next 30 minutes covering:
- Kenny Robertson's 'Suloev Stretch' leg submission over Brock Jardine. Ryron Gracie claims having spoken with someone who knows Jardine, it was his knee that tweaked more than his hamstring tearing. Check out the Judo Chop on this posted earlier in the week.
- Ronda Rousey closing the distance for a head & arm throw.
- Liz Carmouche's back take of Rousey's failed Kesa Gatame straight armlock.
- Rousey attempting to remove Carmouche from her back, Carmouche Rear Naked Choke attempt and hard crossface to Figure-four Facelock.
- Carmouche's defense to the armbar, and what Rousey did to break the defense.