Zuffa is continuing to add bouts to their UFC 170 card in Las Vegas on February 22nd, and the latest one is another battle in the women's bantamweight division. The organization placed Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann as the main event for the card following UFC 168, and this bout could set up a future challenger for the winner. UFC News has it:
Eye (11-1) won a very close split decision over Sarah Kaufman in her UFC debut, and is currently on an eight-fight winning streak.
The bout could be on the main card of UFC 170, but no decisions have been made on that yet.
- Journo To Journo: Jonathan Snowden 2013 Year in Review, Part 1
- UFC 168 Judo Chops of Ronda Rousey Part I: The Counter Uchi-Mata
- Anderson Silva vs Fedor Emelianenko: Debating MMA's Greatest of All Time
- UFC 168 medical suspensions: Anderson Silva and Josh Barnett among those facing six months off
- Did Chris Weidman's corner say 'Good, f**k him' after seeing Anderson Silva's broken leg at UFC 168?