Big news coming from the UFC today with the UFC 168 preliminary card looming. UFC Fight Pass was officially announced in a special press conference held by Lorenzo Fertitta, Dana White, and Marshall Zelaznik. Featured content on UFC Fight Pass include the following:
- Live UFC events from Europe and Asia. Lorenzo Fertitta stated that there would be 6 events held in each continent. This includes UFC Singapore in January and UFC London in March.
- International versions of The Ultimate Fighter. Season 3 of TUF: Brazil will air exclusively on Fight Pass, with coaches Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen continuing their heated rivalry.
- Extensive on-demand archives of past UFC, Strikeforce, PRIDE, Affliction, EliteXC, WFA, and WEC fights.
- Live preliminary card fights for Fox, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and PPV events. These fights, previously streamed on Facebook and Youtube -- and before that they weren't aired at all -- will now be known as UFC Fight Pass Prelims.
- New and original UFC programming and exclusive behind-the-scenes reports and fighter diaries.
Pricing is set at $9.99 per month and is presently available in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. However, subscribers will be offered a free trial that lasts until February 28th. This means that next week's entire UFC Fight Night 34 card in Singapore is essentially free on one media platform. You'll be able to watch the opening fight all the way up to the Tarec Saffiedine/Hyun Gyu Lim main event exclusively on Fight Pass.
You can access UFC Fight Pass (and sign up for the free trial) by clicking this link.