It seems like almost too long since we've had an official entry into Rampage's big book of crazy, unless you consider his pro wrestling career one long slow slide. But now, the gift that keeps on giving has returned. TMZ reports that Jackson and his special lady friend were out for the evening when a man, who is pretty clearly heavily inebriated, reportedly grabbed her butt. Rampage found out about it, prompting the following confrontation. (transcription via TMZ)
You can hear Rampage tell the guy, "TELL MY GIRLFRIEND SORRY AND YOU AIN'T GONNA DO THAT S**T NO MORE ... OR YOU ABOUT TO GO TO THE F**KING HOSPITAL."
When Rampage's threat was met with a dumbfounded look from the clubber, the MMA fighter shot back ... "You think I'm lying??? He thinks I'm lying!!"
Bellator has been less lenient on it's problem children of late, but I doubt that Jackson finds himself in any hot water over this. The bevy of large men between them broke up any potential for violence and what would have made for a very bad night for the grabber... although I think I can say, with all confidence, that whatever my level of inebriation, I'd probably have been a lot quicker to save myself with an apology.
- Technique Recap: The Wrestling of Makovsky and Jorgensen at UFC on Fox 9, Part I
- UFC 168: Ronda Rousey's corner 'will bet 20 grand on me'
- Anderson Silva: UFC 162 loss to Chris Weidman just a bad day at work
- Rebel FC 1 Results and Video: Rob Lisita submits 'Lion' Inoue, Taiyo Nakahara KOs Marcos Vinicius
- Daily MMA 12/22: UFC 168 pre-fight interviews, full fights, Weidman vs. Silva, Rousey vs. Tate, more