Last month, UFC Light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and former Heavyweight champion Frank Mir headed to Russia as part of a UFC PR visit. Both men made the rounds while they were there as well as hitting up the Legends Fighting press conference. However, it looks like while they were there they decided to have a little fun fight in the hotel following an after party.
As you can see in the short video above, both men go at it in the corridor throwing punches, attacking for submissions and going for takedowns. While the conclusion isn't shown in the video, it's doubtful it was a serious altercation. It appears more as an impromptu sparring session and the two have a friendly history. In fact, Mir appeared on TUF 17 as Jon's Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach. Regardless, it's a fun video and you should check it out.
For those that don't have time to watch the video, here's the GIF from Zombie Prophet
- Daily MMA 12/10: Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2013 New Year's Eve trailer, free Demetrious Johnson vs. Joseph Benavidez fight video
- UFC 168: Weidman vs. Silva 2 card finalized with 11 fights
- Brad Pickett vs. Ian McCall confirmed for UFC Fight Night 37 in London
- Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio - Episode 308: Michael Schiavello, John Prisco, UFC on Fox 9 Preview
- UFC picks up two new welterweights for upcoming fight night cards