In the second episode of Fight Stories with Urijah Faber, the former WEC featherweight champion sits down with comedian Daryl Wright to talk about his interaction with some clothes thieves on the streets of New York. It's too bad; the last video promised that these would be based off fan submissions, but it looks like someone in the production booth realized early on that they would reach more people with more carefully crafted content. It makes sense from the standpoint of reaching a broader market, but takes some of the interactive fun out of the notion.
They made a blanket request for submissions at the end of this video as well, but there's no real info on how to submit them, so viewers will have to figure that out for their own. Anyway, it's been a whole three months since the last one, so check out the new episode and stick around on Bloody Elbow for more news, fight announcements, and updates.
- TUF 18 Finale: All fighters pass drug tests
- Conor McGregor tells Diego Sanchez: 'Excuse me' for wanting to fight top 10 guys
- Daniel Cormier on Rashad Evans fight: 'I can't go into the cage feeling like I don't want to hurt my buddy'
- UFC's Dana White named SBJ's Sports Innovator of the Year for 2013
- Chris Weidman: 'I have to solidify myself as champion' by beating Anderson Silva again