According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, all 20 fighters that competed on The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale in Las Vegas last month passed their drug tests. All came up clean for banned substances. None of the fighters on the card, which featured many fighters making their official UFC debuts, had ever tested positive before.
The card featured a headliner pitting Nate Diaz against Gray Maynard for the third time. Diaz picked up a decisive victory in the rubber match, stopping Maynard with strikes in the first round. Chris Holdsworth and Julianna Pena also claimed their respective Ultimate Fighter crowns.
The commission also issued numbers for the gate and attendance. The gate was $322,742.50, and attendance was 4853. 1697 of those tickets were comps, and 1346 went unused.
- Conor McGregor tells Diego Sanchez: 'Excuse me' for wanting to fight top 10 guys
- Daniel Cormier on Rashad Evans fight: 'I can't go into the cage feeling like I don't want to hurt my buddy'
- UFC's Dana White named SBJ's Sports Innovator of the Year for 2013
- Chris Weidman: 'I have to solidify myself as champion' by beating Anderson Silva again
- BE's Baddest MMA Greatest of All Time Tournament: #1 Anderson Silva vs #3 Matt Hughes